Having stayed for a night at a couple of the other Travellers Inn hotels in Victoria, we tried this one on the Victoria Day weekend for Saturday night. Booked a 2 king room, and when we arrived we opened the door to one king (for the four of us). After some time, they were able to find another room which the clerk said would be next door, but was down the hall, so we split up our family to accommodate the stay. The pictures SEEMED to show nice duvet/sheet-style bedding, but both rooms had grungy comforters; rooms were foul smelling too. Pulled up the bottom sheet to find what looked like dehydrated tiny bugs or mouse droppings along the edge of one of the bed mattresses. The other mattress had no such bits, but ddin't even have a mattress pad or protector. One room had a non-working TV (which the clerk said they'd bring up a remote and fix it, but never did) and had some outlet plug or piece of hardware laying on the bathroom counter, the other bathroom tub had a huge rust patch on it so we showered in flip flops. Just not going to let this happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria