Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$218
$212
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
$193
$231
$205
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$237
$227
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$234
$247
Abigail's Hotel
$213
  • Pool
All reviewswhite spotplace to sleepdouglas streetvancouverferry
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I booked this hotel for a group of us going to a conference. It was certainly not the cheapest, but to the most expensive one either. We settled in okay, and were going to get some ice, when we saw mold on the lid of the ice bucket. They switched it out pretty quickly, which was good. The beds while not fabulous were a bed to sleep in. The room was FREEZING! We figured we could live with it for 1 night, no big deal. In the morning the 1st of us. Got up to have their shower, that would have been great if it actually worked. The piece you pull up to start the shower head came right out in their hand. I went to the lobby and when I explained to them the shower didn't work they went to go give us another room to shower in, the first room they went to give me hand people sleeping in it. They then gave us another room at the end of the hall. We all had to trek down to the other room to shower and come back again. When we went to check out I asked to have a discount for the HUGE inconvenience, where he said no. When I asked for a managers card to contact them after our conference was over, he refused to give me one. It took 15 minutes asking before he would give me even a name. I will never ever stay in this hotel again, ever.

Room Tip: Do not pick any room here you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Trevor P, Manager at Island Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thanks for taking your time to put a review. I did call you last week after emailing you and left a message. Please do call me back at the hotel and we would like to offer you the free night stay to show you how your stay should have been. Thank you Trevor 250-590-6307

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Two grey nomads from Australia with a hire car doing the big west coast roadie. Great for a Victoria stop. Inbound from Vancouver and outbound to Seattle.
Good honest accommodation. All the main sights within walking distance. No hassles with the car.
Loved the city and the island.

Room Tip: Its a motel !!!! And as such it doesn't disappoint one bit.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here a week when I was working in Victoria. Great location close to everything, and had free parking too. The room was fine - clean and nice. Only complaint is that the wifi was rubbish and didn't really work unless you took your laptop down to the lobby. Not a big deal if you are here on a visit but kind of annoying being here in business. I enjoyed my stay here though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maisie L
Trevor P, General Manager at Island Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. I have shaw cable our internet provider here today as I read this and have asked them to look into the issue and put a new line to each floor so we dont have that issue in the future and I hope to see you again. Please email us direct at info@islandtravelinn.com or myself at gmislandtravel@gmail.com and we would be happy to help you with your reservation needs

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good location just outside of Chinatown with PARKING! Very helpful staff. A good value especially if you have a car. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Checked out several hotels, but no vacancies

So, our friend suggested the Island Travel Inn

Not a bad place, good for one night

Room was clean and had two king size beds

If you need a place for a quick sleep, it's not bad

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TimmyTabasco

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again. Please email us direct at info@islandtravelinn.com or myself at gmislandtravel@gmail.com and we would be happy to help you with your reservation needs