Two grey nomads from Australia with a hire car doing the big west coast roadie. Great for a Victoria stop. Inbound from Vancouver and outbound to Seattle.
Good honest accommodation. All the main sights within walking distance. No hassles with the car.
Loved the city and the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria