“Terrible”

Accent Inn Victoria
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Victoria
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Must say that having stayed in many hotels over the years and Accent Inn being one of the best. Untill now not only were my reservations cancelled a day before I was set to arrive. When asked why the manager Johnathen rudly stated that I was wrong and even tho my email confimed my point he was still rude and to be honest was just a plain jerk. I will never ever retern to this hotel and I wont ever recommend it to anyone the managet needs a lesson in manners and proper etiquette.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed June 4, 2014

First visit to Canada, and to be precise, first stay in a motel (inn) too. Most times stayed in hotels.
With Accent Inn, staff very helpful. Rooms are typical, large and clean, mine was with 2 queen beds, for a single occupancy though. (Reminds me of the movies where they show motels).
Bathroom etc. neat and clean.

Location ok. Bus-stop close by, and across the road, the shopping amenities are close by too, 5mins walk.

Breakfast included, but okish, after 2 days, it starts to get repetitive. (well what can you say, its not a posh-nosh hotel and neither the prices).
The beds are very very comfy. Full air-con always on, its perfect. When I landed, it was a perfect sunny week with highs of 28C.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Purav S
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We found this gem of a hotel and are so happy we did. Our biggest consideration in finding a place was that it had to be affordable and one that would allow us to bring our big dog with us. There are lots of places that will take your small one but not so many who want your big one in their room. Well, here they lived up to their advertising about welcoming us and our big dog. There's lots of green space around the hotel too which makes walking the dog a breeze.
The room was definitely clean and the beds were super comfy with really nice linens.
We were so very pleased and will definitely look forward to staying at another Accent Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My travel takes me to all kinds of hotels and motels and I judge them based on expectations. I expect them all to be clean and provide decent service, but I obviously expect more when I'm paying premium rates. I have to say that my experience at the Accent Inn in Victoria exceeded expectations. The rooms have been updated and were very comfortable, including decent beds. The service was excellent. They offered a free to pass to a local gym, which was a huge bonus. The only thing I would improve is the breakfast. I just can't do the muffin/bagel/pastry thing. They are renovating, so be aware that things are torn up a bit. That said, I would recommend this motel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice size clean room, comfy beds. Stayed in a kitchenette room which was well stocked. Quiet area even though our room was next to the upper patio area and the soda dispenser. Very convenient parking in the back. Friendly staff, always willing to accommodate. The offerings for breakfast were plentiful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank memaw23
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

A true motel style hotel in the midst of upgrades (aka ongoing construction) right off the main road.

Could be a bit cleaner but overall pretty comfortable.

They offer extra amenities if you forgot to bring yours and they have a small included breakfast - both nice touches.

Not a bad place for an affordable stopover in Victoria ...

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Cguu
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great location in mid-Victoria/Saanich -- lovely people at the front desk at all times. Free daily newspapers, comfortable rooms, special rooms designated for pets. Ample parking -- generally near your room. Great stay!

Room Tip: when I was there, the 'pet' rooms were on the quiet side of the property.