My wife did some laundry about 10 PM on he first floor, and noticed that the back door to the Hotel was wide open. Next day we get a call from managment telling us our car was broken into. We were parked in the back lot. The rear passenger window was broken. The staff was helpful finding a repair place and budget rent a car.
but later refused to pay the $181 car rental bill. Some guy in the office said that if he reimbursed me they would have to do the same for everyone, does this mean break ins are a common occurence? He did offer 50% off for one night. However the back door to the rear parking lot remained open till at least 10:30 PM 2 of the 3 nights we were there, so we left. However, nice hotel, nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria