We booked this hotel following the ratings on Trip Advisor and I can only say that we were impressed with what we got. for the money. The suite had a great little kitchen, which was fully equiped and a useful dining area. The hotel is very close to the waterfront and all of the main attractions. In terms of service I can't fault it. We were picked up by the complimentary bus and were also told that we could call to be picked up from anywhere in Victoria. The hotel has a great little shop where you can buy your provisions for the kitchen. This is one of the few hotels that I've stayed in that I would unconditionally recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria