The location IS great and the hotel is clean. However, when reviewing other hotels in the area I'm not sure this is that best bang for your buck. The room/suite (called a deluxe guest room) was oddly laid out, two chairs in a long,narrow passage way. It appears that it had not been redecorated since the late 80's or early 90's. I wonder if we got a dumpier room for using a AAA membership discount...someone has to get the bottom room. Very poor lighting in the rooms, but the bed slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria