My favorite of 4 hotels for the total vacation. This is the perfect location, you can walk to everything. If you bring a car, you will appriciate the free parking lot. The rooms are so nice with a great bed (and a nice blanket, like one you would have at home). They aren't air conditioned and I was worried that our south facing room would heat up, so they brought us two fans (not even needed), extra pillows and anything we asked for. They were so very pleasant even though it was Victoria Symphony Splash weekend and everything was hectic. The room had a handy refrigerator and it all had a luxury feel for a standard rate. I did get a better rate booking directly with the hotel site than on travelocity or any of those other travel sites. Did I mention the bagpipes..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria