Great location behind Parliament, which makes for a quick and easy walk to the inner harbor, Royal BC museum, etc. Being off the main street gave it a residential feel while still being right in the midst of things.
This hotel was perfect for my family of 4 (2 adults/2 kids under 10). The rooms were large and clean, though the décor was a bit dated (it reminded me of a grandmother's home, charming but older furnishings). Our suite had a separate bedroom with 2 queen sized beds, full kitchen, living room with couch/arm chairs, dining room table & chairs, tv. We had plenty of room to spread out.
The hotel staff were very friendly and the restaurant served good breakfast food (though we had to wait a long time to be seated). The hotel has a swimming pool, a room with a pool table & other games/books that you can play there or take back to your room and other amenities.
Parking was plentiful behind the hotel (extra charge).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria