Business stay for 1 week. I choose a one bedroom suite - it had separated bedroom, full kitchen and a combination living / dining room. The room was perhaps a bit dated (older cupboards etc) but everything worked and was in order. As I was off season, the rate was incredibly reasonable and the location is literally minute (s) walk to the parliament, museum, and downtown area. I found the complimentary use umbrella a welcome surprise (I put it to good use day 1). There is a Games room downstairs - with pool table, shuffle board and communal TV - which we used for an evening. I did not get the opportunity to use the indoor pool and exercise area, but it looked clean and well maintained. Any time I came in to contact with staff - cleaning, front desk, or maintenance - they were all very friendly. I would definitely stay at this establishment again on business or with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria