My sister and I spent a weekend at the Royal Scot last November and were very happy with our stay. The cost of the suite we booked was extremely reasonable--less than many of the single rooms at other hotels we considered. The decor is looking just a wee bit tired, but the rooms were clean, cozy, comfortable and quiet. We didn't make much use of the fully equipped kitchen, but we definitely made note of it for the future, and I've recommended the hotel to friends who have kids.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of the Parliament buildings, the Inner Harbour and the Provincial Museum, as well as the main downtown shopping area, but far enough away that it's easy to get an uninterrupted sleep. We'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria