Compared to other budget hotels in Victoria, the Royal Scot scores top marks. We always stay there when we visit Victoria for a week's break. The location can't be beaten and it has a wonderful relaxed retro feel about it. It's bright, roomy, comfortable, quiet and clean. We get a kitchen unit with a south facing balcony. The staff are very polite, helpful and professional. There's a free shuttle bus to anywhere in the downtown area. The restaurant is very good but slightly expensive. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria