The Royal Scot is a good, old-fashioned hotel, situated in the heart of Victoria. The hotel is mostly oriented to persons of the third age, which are very kind and talkative if you're staying there with a little kids, as we did. We had a number of sweet nannies :). The hotel has different attractions suitable for kids, as pool, pool table, big room with dozen of mega-puzzles, electric-piano..
We had a studio suite with a kitchen and balcony (facing to the quebec st) which wasn't tight for four of us. The only thing strange was the smoke sensor placed in the room, which started to scream after frying some steaks...my oh my...it was a mission impossible to make it stop!!
The staff was always polite and helpful. You have also a possibility to use their shuttle for free in a case of need.
The negative point goes to sleep quality. Advice to management: change the mattresses and bed bases!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria