we stayed at the royal scot shortly before christmas. so wonderful to arrive from winterland, and find flowers in bloom in the gardens around our hotel. this hotel is small and old-fashioned...not a boutique hotel. but lovely in every way...very clean, comfortable, with many amenities. beautiful indoor pool, game room. we enjoyed the restaurant....affordable and delicious breakfasts two mornings in a row, with attentive friendly staff. we chose this hotel for all of the above qualities, which we had read about online, and we were completely satisfied they also have a free shuttle to anywhere you want to go downtown, for those who need help. if you are looking for friendly, helpful staff, affordable, comfortable, clean and quiet accommodation, within easy walking distance of downtown, this is a wonderful choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria