We stayed at this hotel with our young family. The hotel is a good value with their full kitchens, and indoor pool and hot tub amenities. Great location downtown so we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff were also very friendly and helpful and the check-in lady was wise to put us in a ground floor suite so other guests didn't have to listen to our children running around above them. It would have been nice if the gift shop had longer hours but this is a small quibble. Thanks to the Royal Scot for an excellent stay - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Splitty, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria