This is the second time that family and I have stayed at the Royal Scot over the Christmas holidays. The rooms are spacious and the hotel supplies you with a tin of cookies as a "house warming". The pool is quite good and the weight room will do. They have a very nice pool and shuffle board room, as well as a "games room". This room is ideal for when the weather isn't the greatest (which is often in December). The room has an electric piano, a TV, a library and several jigsaw puzzles. The staff are very friendly and are always cleaning. The decor is a little dated, but all of the important things are top notch. The staff at the restaurant are also very courteous. Best thing of all is that this hotel is one of the quietest that I've ever been in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria