This is a lovely, European style hotel. Two min. walk to ferry dock, 5 min. walk to museums, The Empress Hotel, museum and parliament building. Very helpful staff, charming room, nice indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, work out room. Nice little restaurant and bar in lobby. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria