With my two sisters coming to visit me in northwest Washington, I wanted to make a special weekend trip to Victoria. I wanted all of us to stay together, so I researched suite hotels and found Royal Scot Suites. We were very impressed with the rooms - we had a one bedroom suite with an adjoining Queen bedroom and bath - just the perfect space for us. The location was great. We parked in a secure, underground garage and then just walked everywhere - even to Chinatown. When we got tired of walking, the shuttle was almost instantly available. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria