Like others have said this hotel is slightly dated. That doesn't really bother me. It is very clean and that definitely matters to me. I found the rooms to be quiet, also. They have a nice pool, jacuzzi, game room, pool room etc. And the rooms are large and very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. It's in a very convenient location, right at the harbor and a block from the ferry terminal that takes you to Pt. Angeles, so you can easily leave your car in PA and go to Victoria as a walk-on, thereby saving yourself about $80. I had breakfast at the restaurant and it was very good and the service was fairly quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria