This hotel lived up to its rave reviews for our family. Location can't be beat, very clean, friendly staff, lots of amenities for families (pool, billiards, game room). Rooms are modestly decorated but not an issue for us. Free Wi-Fi & in-room dvd player nice touches. Stayed in a suite and had tons of room, kitchenette was a time-saver. Very short walk to Parliament, water-front, shopping. Parking cheap & easy. Very pleased with our choice & will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria