Inn at Laurel Point
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$137
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$151
$141
  • Pool
$70
$220
$211
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Pool
Embassy Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Orbitz.com
$93
Travelocity
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
$168
getaroom.com
2,226 results
All reviewserickson wingaura restaurantjapanese gardennew wingouter harborfisherman's wharfwalking pathoverlooking the harbouraveda productshuge bathroomstudio suiteshort walkvictoria clipperan upgradewater viewan easy walkempress hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2009

We recently stayed at this hotel and were extremely happy about our choice. The room was spacious and clean, great view on the harbour. We had booked a special package including parking and 40 $ food-credit, which we spent on the best sunday brunch we have ever had - lots of seafood and other good stuff. Best oysters of our life. Excellent service...but you have to carry your own suitcase, which didn't bother us but might others.
Christine

Reviewed June 28, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights in June 2009. The hotel was situated right on the coast and we could see the seaplanes taking off and landing from our balcony. The room was bright and spacious and very quiet. The hotel was perfect for walking along the harbour.

Reviewed June 24, 2009

I wanted to give my family a WOW experience in our journey to Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler. I told my wife I wanted her to feel the "Presidential Experience" so to speak.

This hotel did just the trick. I booked the top floor suite called the Mayr's suite. It cost a fortune ($900+/night plus tax) but it was so beautiful. It's actually a 2 story suite. The upstairs has a big king size bed with a very big area, big closet, desk space, and a HUGE bathroom with a 4 person full size jacuzzi. The Place is FULL of wall size windows giving you the best view you could imagine right over the harbour. The kids didn't want to leave the hotel. One night we had dinner outside on the balcony that is almost 360 degrees.

I got massage's for my wife and mother in law and they bring the masseuse to your room. It was a nice contemporary look, and great furnishings. The upstairs bedroom was so big, my mother in law slept in the bed, and one of the kids slept on one of 2 couches in the room and was perfectly comfortable. My wife and I slept on a very comfortable sofabed downstairs. Internet was complimentary so my son was happy to get his daily fix of the computer out of his system.

The staff was very friendly, smiling, and helpful. The location is walking distance from fisherman's wharf and maybe a 15+ minute walk from the market square but it's so easy to call a cab and they come within minutes, 5 minute cab ride to anywhere.

I'm glad I went here instead of Empress, Empress appeared more stuffy, older and the windows seemed smaller.

It was a very special experience, exactly what I was hoping for, unforgettable.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2009

What can I say....I have stayed here a coule times and the suites are excellent. Great restaurant/lounge on the water too. Most rooms have been moderately updated to keep up with the times as well. The location can't be beat. A must stay if you want to be downtown Victoria!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RockyMtnLvr
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Restaurant - they charge extra for a second piece of bread!! And the menu is so exotic it's hard to get something recognizable.
Room cleaning: we returned at 3:30 from our tour and room still was not made up.
Manners: We entered the elevator with our luggage and a bellman with a cart asked us to move all our stuff so he could enter the elevator with his full cart. He should have waited for the next elevator.
These are not "staff" problems. These are management problems.
But the facility and location are great. Just don't eat there.