Hotel Rialto
Doubletree.com
$182
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$150
$140
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$178
$163
  • Breakfast included
$182
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$141
$136
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$158
$135
$91
Travelocity
1,649 results
All reviewscheese platetapas barveneto tapa loungego greencity hallboutique hotelfree coffee and pastryheated floorsdowntown victoriastreet noisegreat boutiquehot breakfastwithin walking distancesmall hotelfront desk staffdouglas streetrestaurant downstairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Rialto for a night, and was totally enamored by it. We stayed in one of the Superior Romantic King rooms. it had a comfortable king size bed and plenty of sitting space. There was a two person soaking tub, a separate shower, and dual sinks. The bar was fantastic with a wonderful range of cocktails. And staff was courteous and very helpful. We will definitely return for a much longer stay the next time we are in Victoria.

Room Tip: If you are a couple, definitely go for the Superior Romantic King room. It's worth the extra.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel for a business stay in Victoria, and picked the Rialto more on a whim than anything else. I wasn't expecting too much, given the price I got through Expedia, but I was happily surprised. The front desk staff (four different people during my stay) were all super friendly and helpful; my room was bright, clean and tastefully furnished; Veneto's Tapas Lounge served delicious food (and the complimentary cheese plate made a very tasty lunch the following day); and I loved the decor in the lobby and throughout the hotel. I did find that the room got quite hot at night, which made for a couple of restless nights, but that's a minor quibble. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: My room didn't have much of a view, but that worked for me because it meant I had a quieter sleep. If you want to look at something other than walls and windows, make sure to ask for a room with a street view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kern W
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Rialto this past weekend and had a great time. I go to Victoria quite often and like to try a different hotel each time I go. Well the Hotel Rialto has won me over. The location is excellent, right in the middle of all the quaint shops and restaurants, just down the road from Chinatown and just down the road from the mall. It's around the corner from Trounce Alley, which has an excellent SpanishTapas restaurant and fun shops. The hotel offers a complimentary cheese plate in the evening and a continental breakfast in the morning. There was a specialty wine shop next door, which offered a 10% discount to hotel guests. They have a martini bar in the hotel, which is supposed to be the best martinis in Victoria. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The tiled bathroom floor was heated, which was a really fun perk. The staff at the front desk and the servers at the morning breakfast were all very friendly and helpful. I will be going back to this hotel the next time I am in Victoria. Thank you Hotel Rialto for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deemarie2
Reviewed January 24, 2014

From the moment we walked in the front door until we checked out the next day our stay at the Hotel Rialto was 5 star the whole time. The rooms are crisp and bright, beds cozy ... how delighted we were with the complimentary cheese plate that took the edge off our hunger until we went out to dinner. The location is ideal for a walkabout downtown, an easy stroll to many fabulous restaurants, although you don't have to walk at all as the restaurant in the hotel is terrific. The staff were awesome, very friendly and professional. The breakfast cafe was the icing on the cake with a lots of choices for whatever your heart desired to start the day and really awesome coffee! Couldn't have chosen a better spot!

Room Tip: Room 403 is the best room in the Hotel, cor ner room overlooking Douglas and Pandora.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Good price, very nicely updated holders hotel in the heart of the city and a very do-able walk for most from the ferries. Very friendly, helpful staff, comfortable clean room. The free cheese platter was a nice surprise.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends