“Simply Charming”
Review of Dogwood Manor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Victoria
Dogwood Manor
Ranked #77 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply Charming”
Reviewed July 4, 2003

I stayed at the Dogwood for three wonderful nights just last month. It was absolutely delightful. The room was comfortable and had character, warmth and uniqueness - I could have stayed forever. I was surprised that at the very reasonable price, a full kitchen was included and stocked with a wide variety of breakfast items - fruits, cereals, breads, yogurt, juice, coffee and tea. The room was spotless - everything crisp and lovely. The owners of the building are top notch - friendly, service oriented and welcoming. I had a little baconey on one side of the tudor house, overlooking beds of roses in full bloom. One alert is that there are stairs to climb if that posed a problem for anyone, but this is where I will stay next time I visit Victoria. No need to look any further.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member