Beautiful rooms. Located right off the docks for the ferry. Central to downtown. Everything in walking distance.
For the price, much more than we had ever expected.
Excellent customer service by all front desk personnel.
DANELE went out of her way to help us find everything we were looking for downtown. She is a great asset to that Best Western.
Contential breakfast was fabulous! Plenty of room in the dining area, always stocked full, no tip jar. Best I have ever had. Fesh and beautiful presentation.
Clean, clean, clean! My favorite Best Western ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel located at Victoria's famous scenic Inner Harbour, just steps to attractions, shops and restaurants. Simply park your car and walk to all Victoria's sights. We offer a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Underground parking (max 6'6") is available for a daily charge. Well-appointed guest studios and one-bedroom suites include a private balcony, fridge, microwave, free wifi & DVD player. Ask about kitchen studios for extended stays. Luxurious penthouses offer stunning harbour views. Relax & unwind in the outdoor seasonal pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Victoria
- Best Western Inner Harbour
- Victoria Best Western