We spent 3 nights at this hotel and found the staff extremely friendly, helpful and pleasant. The hotel is very close to the waterfront and in a convenient position for those arriving by ferry and for accessing the town.
Unfortunately our room did not overlook the harbour but it was large with a small kitchen. There was a charge if full use of the facilties was required. Our room was clean but the decor was quite dark and seemed old and tired. However the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
A buffet breakfast was included and was served in a very small room by an amazingly efficient lady. We were told that this room is to be enlarged, as the hotel realises that it is not big enough for current use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel located at Victoria's famous scenic Inner Harbour, just steps to attractions, shops and restaurants. Simply park your car and walk to all Victoria's sights. We offer a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Underground parking (max 6'6") is available for a daily charge. Well-appointed guest studios and one-bedroom suites include a private balcony, fridge, microwave, free wifi & DVD player. Ask about kitchen studios for extended stays. Luxurious penthouses offer stunning harbour views. Relax & unwind in the outdoor seasonal pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Best Western, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Victoria
- Best Western Inner Harbour
- Victoria Best Western