“Best Sandwich Bar in Town”
Review of Lully's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lully's
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: I would like to do a review of this restaurant but it does not now appear in your listing of Victoria Restaurants.
“Best Sandwich Bar in Town”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

All the food is good, but the hot dogs are great. the service is very friendly. You can't go wrong.

Victoria, Canada
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

My boyfriend and I were walking by one day and he grabbed my hand and said "this place looks good" and holy moley is it ever!!!!! I will never eat a philly cheese steak from anywhere but here again!!!! The gentleman that served us was such a nice guy and really gave us an awesome experience. He treated us like people not just another bill like in most restaurants. Wonderful hidden gem in the heart of downtown and we will go back every chance we get!!! A really fun and funky place and I will totally take all our friends that come to visit!

• Visited March 2011
Victoria
“Best Gourmet Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

$8 - $10 gets you Montreal Smoked Meat , Chicken Tarragon, Chicken Po'Boy, or a genuine Coney Island frank, as well as about 10 other top-notch choices. Best sandwiches you've had just about anywhere. Counter seating with only about 6 or 7 seats inside; in good weather another 8 or 9 outside on the sidewalk. Mostly take out. One sour note - the owner, who is really friendly and great with the staff and customers - does not share tips with the staff: he keeps them for his children. Food & service: 10 thumbs up; tips: ten thumbs down.

Vancouver, Canada
“Short working hours!”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Just a note that this small cafe is only open from 11am to 3pm. I showed up at 3:30 and owner was very unhelpful with finding elsewhere for a sandwich. I recommend this place as long as you can get to it during their short shift.

Parksville, Canada
“Need a Montreal Smoke Meat Sammie fix?”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Well this is about as good as it gets. Across from the Victoria Library this little hole in the wall serves up "the real thing" which the owner imports from 'The Main" in Montreal. A ten spot gives you a heaping sandwich, slaw, pickle (dill, of course) and drink. One word: fabulous.

2 Thank Kapulanikai