See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an amazing time on the Victoria Booze, Bits & Sights tour. As someone who is from Victoria, I thought it would be a great idea to bring my friends visiting from out of town on this tour. I was amazed at how much I learned and didn't know about my City! Emily was a fantastic tour guide - very enthusiastic and full of knowledge. Would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
hiddenvictoria, Owner at Hidden Victoria Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Jeff, it was so nice meeting you and teaching you some extras about Victoria! Hoping our paths cross in the future :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed this tour which our guide Emily walked us through pretty Victoria sharing facts and even some ghost stories! The food and drink stops were all so delicious and gave us time to get to know our fellow tourists. At the end of the tour Emily offered to take everyone’s picture and recommend other things to see. I have never been on a tour where all the people on it hugged the guide which is a great testament to Emily’s abilities to connect with people. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! We highly recommend this tour!
Lisa and Tony

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you Lisa and Tony! It was such a pleasure showing you Victoria

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Emily and her team have an amazing knowledge of interesting Victoria history. The food was amazing! What a way to spend a couple of hours!

Date of experience: July 2019
Emily H, Owner at Hidden Victoria Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you Courtney! It was wonderful having you on our tour

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Title says it all really. I joined on one of the tours thinking I'd be a tourist in my own town and visit places I'd already been to just for the fun of it. Was I in for a surprise. I was taken to places and told stories that I had no idea about!

The cafe was delightful and a hidden gem for sure. Emily and her crew are professional and energetic. They had plenty of town trivia to share, along with excellent choices for stops when it came to food. They definitely covered the "must-visit" places downtown. The boat ride is a really creative idea to make sure you get an amazing view but also efficiently takes you to the best places around town in the short time duration.

All in all, a definite winner. 5* all the way

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the very kind review Ravish. It was great meeting you!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We were in Roger's Chocolate shop when this tour came in. The tour guide pushed past us at the counter, interrupted the cashier as she was speaking to my husband and proceeded to demand their free samples. We were in Victoria as part of our cruise and plan to be back soon to spend time in the city. We will NOT be taking this tour due to the way both we and the shops cashier were treated by your guide! A simple pardon me or excuse us, would have gone a long way. This lady was loud, obnoxious and completely oblivious to everyone around her.

Date of experience: September 2019

That is not a good look for us at all, my apologies for this. Could you tell me when this was so I can address this and make sure it doesn't happen again? Thank you for your feedback