“BEST ADULT DRINK LOUNGE IN VICTORIA”

Clive's Classic Lounge
Ranked #68 of 1,180 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, International
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: At Clive's Classic Lounge we have a passion for creating the highest quality cocktails using only the best ingredients. Our extensive selection of international spirits, beer and wine pairs perfectly with our menu focusing on international comfort cuisine. Visit us inside Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites.
Vancouver, Canada
“BEST ADULT DRINK LOUNGE IN VICTORIA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This cosy and crystal appointed lounge has award winning bar tenders and superbly trained waiters. An opportunity to choose from a varied cocktail menu that includes a good selection of single malt scotch. The food is good too!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Marleypacific

Calgary
“A nice spot for a drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had been told by a local that Clive's has a great selection of scotch and we were not disappointed. We paired our whiskey's with a cheese plate that was really good and a nice offset to our drinks. The wait staff was friendly and the service was quick.

• Visited January 2013
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“My new 'local'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've lived in Victoria for many years and have tried lots of lounges and bars. I've finally found one I can feel comfortable in and enjoy every minute. The drinks are great, the food is great, the service is great. There is no real demographic - young and old, this place suits everyone. I love to come here with women friends, my son, my Dad, everyone.

Visited January 2013
Vancouver
“Best cocktails in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

In all my travels, in every city and country I have visited, I have never found a cocktail bar that could match Clive's Classic Lounge. They truly are artists (or however mixologizes their cocktail list)

After my first visit, I literally brought everyone I knew in Victoria (and abroad) to try some of their drinks.

I must have bought at least 50 Mayahuel Flames in a 2 month period (for other people).
By the way...try the Mayahuel Flame.

• Visited April 2012
Vancouver
“Trying too hard to be Trendy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been fortunate to had some wonderful drinks made by great bartenders however this last visit i was with four friends who were stopping in for a cocktail to celebrate a friend's passing. I don't know how things came about but we were set to sit at the bar and there were four empty seats and I usually stand but we were told we could sit at the bar as no one was allowed to stand and they promptly moved us to the furthest corner which dark and dingy. We were so disgusted we collected our coats and walked down the street to Fire and Ice and received exceptional service(at the bar) from a comparable mixologist.

• Visited January 2013