“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Victoria
Duncan, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

My fiance proposed to me here, they went all out - great rooms, great service. I definately recommend

Victoria, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“wonderful pedis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Pedicures lying down, the pristine cleanliness, relaxing atmosphere, the waiting/relaxing room with nice teas and waters - the best place.

2 Thank Anita M
Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Best Ever for a BodyScrub and Massage treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2010

I have booked a few body scrubbs/exfoliation treatments before, usually with a massage, etc. and this is the best I have ever have. In fact I was a bit disappointed at the Absolute Spa at the Fairmont at the Vancouver airport a few months ago. Not so at the Magnolia Spa. Ruth was my Spa therapist and she not only gave me a thorough exfoliation but also a really deep massage at the same time. Part of the package (Spa Magnolia Signature) was also for a facial, but she not only did a great job at that she also concentrated on my neck and shoulders... areas I told her were bothering me.

I've been having these types of treatments for several years and I have to say that Ruth provided the best one yet.

3 Thank CanadaNoG