4 people are viewing this hotel
$206
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$206
$205
Hotels.com$205
Trip.com$238
Orbitz.com$205
2,778 results
All reviews athletic club parliament building inner harbor victoria clipper steam room harbor view room within walking distance beautiful hotel perfect location black ball ferry hot tub ferry terminal the royal bc museum hotel restaurant port angeles would highly recommend this hotel british columbia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel. Good location to walk downtown. I called a week out to ask if they could put my room close to a family members. They put us next to each other! I have never had a hotel be so willing to do this. Friendly staff and great place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

We had never been to BC before, but we were treated like royalty here. They offered us waters and provided us maps and pointed out the “where to go and check out”. It was considered a 5 star hotel due to it having AC when The Embassy across the way didn’t. If I get to go back to BC I will stay there again

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gingilla6
Reviewed July 24, 2019

We visited Victoria recently for our first visit, but not last. The Grand Pacific met, if not exceeded our expectations. Truly a wonderful hotel. Quiet, clean rooms. Awesome views and plenty of hotel amenities. The guest services staff was always there to help make our visit that much more, especially DV who gave us customer service that was second to none. Will stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank David K
Reviewed July 20, 2019

We travelled from Calgary to Vancouver Island and we booked one night at Hotel Grand Pacific.
family of 3 ( two parents and one 12 year old )
On route we stayed in various hotels in Kamloops Tofino , Nanaimo and our last night was in Victoria.
I booked a suite for one night which was beautiful suite with traditional furniture and lovely layout, but we decided to stay an extra night and upgraded and moved to a newer suite that over looked the harbour , this suite was fabulous , newly refurbished modern, bright , huge , spotless clean , 6th floor , had views of Harbour , and location is perfect to Victoria. Parking was excellent , Room service was excellent , Staff were amazing and so friendly and made our stay so welcoming. The Food was excellent too, and we also used the breakfast café at the side of the hotel for breakfast ( with $10.00 off coupon from deal in hotel room.) The Hotel is beautiful , I didn't have time to use the pool :( ,, next time I will , I would highly recommend Hotel Grand Pacific , what struck me the most was how genuine and happy the staff were and it felt like a family ,, ( some thing very rare ) to find. 10/10 Thank you :)

Room tip: Beds were comfortable and sofa beds were too , :)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Three friends went on a Clipper vacation for 3 days to see the Butchart Gardens and stayed at this fabulous hotel. We enjoyed a most delicious dinner there, delicious scone continental breakfast, and most wonderful of all, upgraded rooms to suites!!! The maid service was diligent and honest, too, even though there are safes in the room. I forgot and left a piece of jewelry on the bathroom counter, figured it would be gone when I returned, but it was there, carefully placed with my other toiletries on a towel, thank you, Sandra.

Trip type: Traveled with friends