Hotel Grand Pacific
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Inn(Victoria)
The Fairmont Empress(Victoria)
2,225 results
All reviewsathletic clubparliament buildingvictoria clipperinner harbordirectly across the streetsteam roomblack ball ferrysmall balconyperfect locationhot tubharbor view roomwithin walking distancethe royal bc museumhotel restaurantferry terminalcorner suiteport angeles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife, Jill Louise Campbell held her second Art Show at the hotel. We just really like the hotel. The cost is not outrageous and the facilities really first class. We used the South Pender Room .. big and spacious.. high ceilings and pretty good lighting. We upgraded our personal room to a suite and that extra bit of space was a nice treat. The beds, while firm, were really good. The restaurant food was very good and decent value. All the staff we helpful

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Duart
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a fairly typical business styled hotel with comfortable beds, clean rooms, and a good size gym and pool. Located right next to the BC Legislature building, this property is dead center of most places that you want to visit around Victoria.

I booked this hotel through hotwire at a very good rate and i was there for 4 nights for an conference in a location nearby. I showed up with my girlfriend and was in a room that had two double bed, while we ordered a king bed. The hotel took care of it right away and we moved to our king bed room in 5 mins.

Parking isn't that expensive when compared to the Empress and you can easily walk to nearby major attractions. I'll def. stay there again.

Room Tip: If you booked through a travel website, make sure you call the hotel right away to give your room type preference.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris655
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I booked this hotel last minute for a great rate and my hubby and I was glad I did! We may not have discovered this hotel if the weather was not so stormy. The Hotel Grand Pacific proved to be a perfect Rainy Day stay.
The location to the Victoria Clipper, the Royal B.C. Museum and proximity to downtown worked really well for our one over nite visit to Victoria.

The hotel was kind to accept us at an early check in and then my husband and I made use of the Athletic Club esp the pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. We were impressed with the comfortable beds, robes in the room and very helpful staff all around, everyone from the welcoming front desk, the concierge who helped us with a booking and the helpful bellhop who stored our luggage so we could go to the museum after our am checkout.

If my favorite B&B is booked I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank djcynic
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Although we stayed only one night on a bargain living social deal, the experience was truly luxurious. The room was, in fact two rooms - a bedroom and a sitting room tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable. The service, both at the front desk and room service, was friendly and efficient.
The hotel is very well located, close to the inner harbour. We flew in on a float plane from Vancouver and had only a brief and scenic walk across the harbour to get there.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Conor K
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here 4 night, the staff was friendly, the room was clean and it was quiet, no hearing your neighbors.
Our room was cleaned daily and well done. We had an amazing view of the city and inner harbor.
Will stay again....