Good service, nice room (mix of modern spacious), nice pool and hot tub with very decent temperatures, which can be hard to find. It was quiet so we got a good nights sleep. They gave us a partial water view room even though we paid for a non-view, which was nice. The location is still waterfront but in a quieter area still just right across the bridge from the main part of Victoria and a 10 min. drive to the Ferry to Washington State. They did not charge for our Handicap parking, which was nice. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Spectacular Setting Where People Work & Play in Perfect Harmony Situated on Victoria's breathtaking Inner Harbour, the newly renovated Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is just steps from downtown shopping, restaurants and attractions. Our beautiful Victoria hotel's location in British Columbia, Canada offers a modern waterfront setting for unsurpassed guest service, exceptional dining, and full resort amenities, including an award-winning Spa, complimentary health club, indoor swimming pool and tennis/racquet courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort Spa
- Victoria Delta