Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
$118
  • Restaurant
$65
Good 3.5/5
The Parkside Hotel & Spa(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
$67
$62
Average 3/5
Accent Inn Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$76
$66
Hotel Zed(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$94
$82
1,643 results
All reviewsacross the bridgelure restaurantwater taxithe club loungetennis courtsfree shuttleharbour viewhotel shuttlewater viewshort walkshuttle servicebeautiful hoteldowntown areaparliament buildinghotel restaurantdowntown corean easy walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed for three nights in December 2012/January 2013. Loved lthis hotel, modern rooms with a great view and I had the best breakfast of any hotel I've stayed in for years. Great selection, great views, great service. We also had room service and the quality was fantastic as was the service. The shuttle service run by the hotel to the city area is second to none and the service from the drivers is incredible - in fact top marks to all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
DeltaVictoria, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so pleased to hear that you loved our modern rooms and delicious breakfast! Also, I will pass along your great comments to our team!

Warm regards,
Marko Koltalo
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We manage a stay here a few time a year and would never consider anywhere else to stay. The hotel is perfectly situated, across the blue bridge and you are right down town or if in season the water taxi stop is in front of the hotel to take you across the harbour or for a tour. It is pet friendly and it is perfect for our dogs. We can step out and walk along the inner harbour for a few km. We stay here so often our dogs think it is our home away from home. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and are always very welcoming. If you need something just ask and they will deliver. The rooms have always been comfortable and now with the recent upgrades they have a modern look to them. Although we did notice with the new room doors you can hear more hallway noise. We manage a harbour room on most of our stays so we love the view especially in the evening.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
DeltaVictoria, Manager at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is lovely to hear that we are your favourite place to stay in Victoria, and that you like our new rooms! We look forward to seeing you and your four-legged friends next time you stay with us!

Best regards,
Celyne McDonald
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 25, 2013

What a nice place this is now. They have just upgraded the rooms and I am impressed. I had a corner room overlooking the harbour. Beautiful! Super quiet. Reception is really personable and helpful. I shall come back for sure. Location is close to everything and it is easy to walk to highlights and shopping district from the hotel.

Room Tip: It is worth it to pay a bit more for a water view room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
DeltaVictoria, Manager at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm so please to hear that you had an enjoyable and quiet stay in our new renovated rooms. I hope we see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Celyne

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Booked at the hotel for only 2 nights and was impressed with the hotel. The beds were so comfortable I did not want to get out (4 pillows on my bed and I believe a feather bed ... not sure what but SO comfy!). Clean, quiet with higher end soaps & shampoos ... Brunch while looking out at the harbour was lovely - many brunch options including a menu of gluten free meals! I used the gym one morning, it was small but had everything i needed. We planned to go for drinks one evening so did not want to drive; the hotel offered to shuttle us to a pub free of charge. Sunday morning after brunch it was just a quick walk to go browse some of the lovely boutiques close by. Would love to return and make use of the spa!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
DeltaVictoria, Executive Assistant at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so glad to hear that you found our cozy beds so comfortable, and enjoyed brunch at LURE! I am also pleased to hear that you got to use our shuttle service, it really is a handy perk at our hotel! We hope to see you again in the future!

Warm regards,
Kyra Benloulou
Executive Assistant

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Spent three nights at this hotel in room 502. Gorgeous view of the harbour in a corner room. The room was newly decorated and I have to give Delta full marks for the new format. Lots of space to walk around. The desk is long with lots of plugs and connections to set up a real work area, if needed. They have removed all the clutter from the top of the desk and it is on a narrow ledge about the desk. Perfect! you can see it easily and access it if you need it but you don't have to move it to work or to place your personal items on the desk. The bed was heaven -- comfortable and covered in a white duvet. The bathroom was also terrific. Lots of counter space. A real shower! No tub that you have to step over to get in! Ate in LURE two nights. The food was fabulous and the service was outstanding. I wish I could remember the name of my server because she was completely focused on ensuring that I had a relaxing and scrumptious meal. I had my ipad with me and she was unobstrusive yet soliticious. The restaurant itself overlooks the harbour and is beautiful. I also used the spa for a facial and was pleased with both the service and the peacefulness. Downtown Victoria is 5 minutes walk away - close yet far enough away that you can enjoy the peace and beauty of this hotel. I have stayed here several times and this is the first Trip Advisor review I have written for it. I have never been disappointed with this hotel.The staff are incredibily friendly and helpful. It is the PERFECT place to stay if you are visiting the Victoria area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DeltaVictoria, Guest Services Manager at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank-you so much for your glowing review! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed not only the location and the lovely amenities our hotel has to offer, but also our fabulous new look. I am also pleased to read the lovely comments you have shared about our team. Thank-you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future to the Delta Victoria.

Warm Regards,