“Dinner here, one evening.”
Review of Vic's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Vic's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve the best cuts of beef,aged then grilled to perfection.We also offer fresh seafood alternatives,local organics and vegetarian options.Everything is house made.We keep it fresh, fun and local by offering nightly food and drink features, including surf & turf for $12.99 on Tuesdays and complimentary wings with the purchase of your first bottle of beer on Thursdays. Live music on Fridays! Open 7 days a week; breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Opted for a steak as it was a steak house, but other choices on the menu. Service was good and the food was cooked as I like it.Came with vegetables.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The crab cakes were good and hearty. The wine choices were not great....and I love Canadian wines. I did indulge in the creme brûlée and it was very good.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

This restaurant was attached to our hotel so it made it quite convenient. Breakfast was alright, but there are better choices in Victoria (talk to the locals). We did pop in for drinks one night after getting back to the hotel and we again had excellent service. It's a great spot to unwind in a quieter atmosphere.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Went here on vacation with my husband. I ordered the roasted chicken with extra button mushrooms on the side. And hubby ordered surf and turf with a side of scallops. Both meals were delicious !!!! I loved the sauce and whipped potatoes as well as the mushrooms. Service was fantastic, Victor our server was prompt and knowledgeable and other servers were quick to offer help too. We will definitely come again!!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Vic's. We wanted to eat at a restaurant close to our hotel and Vic's was just across up the block in the Harbor Towers. Both of our teaks were excellent and well prepared with fresh veggies and mashed potatoes. Our waiter was very attentive and when he discovered that I am a huge Disney fan, he made me a character from a cloth napkin! He made it such a pleasant and fun meal!