“My Go-To B&B in Victoria”

Fisher House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The Hospitality is superb. The Location is excellent. The Ambience is relaxing and I recommend this B&B to all friends visiting Victoria. I stayed here 2x in in the past 10 months and I intend to stay at Fisher House whenever possible. Jennifer goes out of her way to help make visitors comfortable and informed.
Kathy Baker Prince George, BC

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful. I think there are 2 rooms that share bathroom facilities but that is not a...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
fisherhouse, Owner at Fisher House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We love having you stay with us, and it's always a pleasure when you're in town! Two bathrooms are across the hall for the two rooms that aren't en-suite (Eleanor), so no one needs to share which is nice. Gotta love those comfy robes!-Jen

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Fisher House. The owner Jennifer made us feel very welcome! She was an excellent host. When my sister booked the inn she said I was coming a day later but early in the morning so Jennifer said she would have breakfast for me when I arrived. That was a wonderful surprise and the meal was amazing! I loved the old world charm of the inn and how Jennifer was there when you needed her and not when you didn't. I would recommend the Fisher House to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
fisherhouse, Owner at Fisher House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Thanks, Dawna! You two were a delight to host! See you next time.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I recently stayed here for 5 nights and found the Fisher House to be a great place to stay. A very central location - 20 minute walk to the Empress Hotel, 10 minute walk to the ocean. Jennifer was very friendly and went out of her way to be helpful. The breakfasts were five star! Fisher House had a special on while I was there: stay 4 nights and your 5th night is free - an excellent value.

Room Tip: Try to reserve the Eleanor Room if you can. It has its own bathroom as well as a lovely little pati...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your generous review! It was a pleasure meeting you all. I agree, the Eleanor En-suite is a beautiful room, especially in the summer so you can enjoy the private patio. The other rooms all have their own un-shared bathrooms as well. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is my first time went to Fisher House Bed & Breakfast.I will not forget this experience because the room was not only awesome and exquisite but also the breakfast was ambrosial and delicious. My friends were surprise because the Fisher House was perfect.If you will travel to Victoria ,I really recommend this B&B.I believe you will get a unbelievable day. By the way you see all thing you can eat in the house ,,,,,,nice nice❤owner Jennifer was very kind and nice^^
By Olivia

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Thanks, Olivia! It was great seeing you in Vancouver!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My boyfriend & I stayed for a week at the Fisher house. I have only good things to say about it. To name a few...My room was beautifully decorated. Breakfast was amazing. Friendly hostess. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Morgan, thank you so much for the super review! I'm glad you two had such a nice time. It was a pleasure having you. See you next time.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We went to Victoria to celebrate my sons 33rd birthday and asked him to find us a place to stay. He found Fisher House which was a great find. We were welcomed and felt more like we were staying at a friends house . The breakfast was great. The rooms were decorated nicely. On Sunday morning when my son and myself went for an early morning walk Jennifer [the owner] offered us walking poles as it was mildly icey. We had a wonderful experience and looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WEIGE18

So glad you enjoyed yourselves! I certainly enjoyed you two! See you next time.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Just came back from a relaxing few days in Victoria. We stayed at Fisher House. The accommodation was outstanding, very welcoming and the breakfast fabulous. You can walk to downtown Victoria. Cal & Jennifer are great hosts and made sure we felt welcome. If we stay in Victoria again, we'll stay at Fisher House.

Room Tip: WE had the room with the in-suite bathroom, great room with a small deck
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple