Ways to Experience Galavant Private Sightseeing Tours
from $68.73
More Info
from $222.08
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I can heartily recommend touring with Galavant Private Tours. Melanie is charming and knowledgeable, and it was a true joy to spend 5 hours with her. A Victoria native, she was able and willing to customize our tour to make it perfect for us. As one small example, she substituted a visit to a lovely winery rather than exploring a neighborhood with which we were already somewhat familiar.

While she was totally professional and we got the information and history we would have received from a group tour, it felt more like we were being introduced to the favorite places of a new good friend. And we saw many fun or neat places that we’d never have found in a big group session.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

At VICTORIA, B.C., Melanie was such a sweet & wonderful tour guide. She picked up my wife Susan & I at the cruise dock, right after we got off the ship. She brought us water & soda, which she called "POP." (lol) I have not heard that expression in a long time.

Melanie was totally flexible as to where we wanted to go visit. My wife sent her a list in advance, so she had in mind where to take us. Our first stop was Butchart Gardens, and afterwards we spent the remainder of time visiting vantage points around the island of Victoria BC.

Melanie is friendly, cheerful & easygoing. She smiles often. It is obvious that she loves her birthplace, and very proud of her hometown of Victoria, BC.

We found the cruise schedule to be tight on time, and we spent about five (5) hours with Melanie, and we saw everything we wanted to see. We still got back to the ship in plenty of time.

We wholeheartedly recommend you book your tour with Melanie !!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Melanie was absolutely amazing. We would recommend her as a tour guide to any one person, couple, family, or group who is visiting Victoria, BC. After we booked the tour, she emailed us and asked if we wished to have anything customized. After some great emails back and forth she coordinated a picture perfect tour which included Fisherman's Wharf, Architecture highlights, a Downtown History walking tour, the Waterfront area, The Empress Hotel, a 360 degree view of the island, the sights at Beacon Hill Park and so much more. She was happy to pick us up and drop us off at a location that worked best for us. We could not be happier with our tour and considering that she was accommodating an Architect/History Buff and someone who was more interested in Culture and People, it was even more special as we both enjoyed every moment. We hope to take our children next time. Thank you Melanie!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Melanie Kellogg made my adventure so fabulous! Her outgoing personality & knowledge of where to go locally enhanced the ambience of my vacation. I recommend her to anyone that's looking for a tour guide that gives you fun with a dazzle of great sprit! The best bday gift ever!!!!

Date of experience: June 2018