“Wonder food”

Ranked #37 of 1,227 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was great and the service was good. I had a cheese burger with garlic mushrooms (took half with me). My husband had the BBQ burger. The side of fresh cut fries and salad were both very good.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went into this little restaurant and first impression was that they should NEVER have gone with cloth seats:/. Over time they wear & tear & look dirty. HOWEVER, once the food arrived I forgot about everything!! I had the mushroom burger and it was the best burger I have EVER had!! My co-worker had the blue cheese lamb burger & was going to ask for the blue cheese to be left out but decided to leave it instead. Said he was happy he did because it all worked so well together!! I would so go back on my next trip to Victoria:)

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We found this lovely little burger joint in the 'where magazine'. And thank goodness we did!!
The staff were friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The atmosphere was wonderful and was only upstaged by the best gourmet burgers we've ever tasted. Would definitely revisit this place.

1  Thank Jpubs61
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Small, friendly restaurant with good service. We both had the lamb burger with blue cheese with fries for me and cold cucumber soup for my friend. Delicious!! The pink lemonade I ordered was very refreshing and very welcome on a warm, sunny day. Very enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Terrific service, fast, comfortable, excellent freshly prepared food. Highly recommend it for burgers of all types--bison, mutton, halibut, vegetarian, and beef--sourced locally.