“Not the Best Burger in Town but good”
Review of The Pink Bicycle

The Pink Bicycle
Ranked #43 of 1,186 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Central Saanich, Canada
“Not the Best Burger in Town but good”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

After hearing all the talk about their burgers we finally had the opportunity to try them. We were somewhat surprised that they were closed on a Sunday but whatever- we just changed our plans a little and went on Monday. We found a very busy small restaurant and were therefore hopeful about their burger. Great atmosphere. While we waited for seating we were given a sample of their fries. A nice touch. We preordered while we waited for seating. Another nice touch. Win for the customer and a win for the restaurant by way of more 'turns'. When we were seated our order arrived. The Pink Bicycle Burger looked great! The fries were fabulous. While the burger was good it was not best in town but tasted very non nondescript. We left a little disappointed but we will probably be back for another go as I hate to write off a restaurant based on one visit. Perhaps it was an 'off' day?

• Visited February 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Our burger joint of choice”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I LOVE the spicy black bean burger oh so very much... just the thought of it makes my mouth water. Very consistently delicious. I generally splurge and have the vegan poutine which is also fabulous IF you receive enough gravy. But that's really the only inconsistency I've found. My other really digs the bison burger "add pickles and mustard and it's delish!". Take away is best coz they just don't have the room; if you want to eat in, expect to wait (not recommended for parties more than 4). Always friendly service... and courageous dedication to local. Thanks!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Scarlett S
Gig Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will go back just for the burger”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Holy heaven, I have never had a good burger until now. Their Blue Flame Beef Burger was to die for. I will go to The Pink Bicycle every time I visit Victoria from here on out. Give it a try!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Beccabeast
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Food Yummy, Decor Crummy”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We really enjoyed the food and the staff were great at the Pink Bicyle. The bison burgers were juicy and served with just the right amount of sauce and the buns and fresh cut fries were very good. The staff were accomodation when two of us wanted to share the mushroom burger and it arrived cut in half with an extra plate without further promting...wonderful, fast service! The portabello mushroom was a bit too small for the size of the bun and sported a bit too much sauce, but overall the taste was there. I was a bit dismayed at the comfort of place though. The chairs had lost all the padding and I sunk below the wooden frame.....not pleasant. I think my biggest beef was that the two white chairs just inside the door were filthy and quite off putting, but the food, which was why we were there was really very good tasting!

• Visited December 2012
Victoria, Canada
“best burgers in Victoria”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Best burgers in Victoria -- We are still trying to replicate the bison special we had last time, very fresh meats and excellent fries

Visited October 2012