“Great live music”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fort St
Description: Once a bank in the 1800's, this building is now one of the most beautiful pubs in the heart of Victoria, BC. Families are welcome until 9pm. Breakfast daily 8am, happy hour daily from 4-6pm and live music 7 nights a week. Perfect space for large parties or an intimate evening for two. We invite you to come enjoy our large selection of craft beer, delicious food, and local musicians in this one of a kind historical pub!
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Live music and good beer after a hard day sight seeing and meal elsewhere , stumbled across this place.
Guy on guitar singing all types of music made a great finish to the day . Large Irish type pub serving food and a great selection of beers . Didn't try the food but what we saw looked good , sampled the beer and Irish coffee 5 out 5

Reviewed September 15, 2013

You Walk In And It Looks Like Your In A Old Victorian Style Irish Pub. I Was Not Allowed In Because I Had No Id Which I Had Left On The Ship. My Boyfriend Talked To The Manager And I Was Eventually Let In. He Was Really Cool About It. Great Beer On Tap, Guiness Harp, Bass, All The Beer He Likes. Great Place, High end.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The building itself is impressive and it makes for an interesting pub experience in downtown Victoria. Live music probably makes for an even better experience. They have a great selection of beers on tap but the service is only average - efficient and reasonably friendly but somewhat distracted, perhaps bordering on indifferent. The food was variable, my wife had the chicken pot pie and she said that is was very good. I had fish (cod) and chips which was overpriced. A very good pub experience and if you know the menu it could be an above average experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stopped in for a beer late afternoon and had a nice visit with the staff, great beer at a fair price. Fun atmosphere inside and cool old building.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

British pub style decor. REally enjoyed the well informed bar tender who indulged my indecisiveness over the beer selection by letting me sample to my hearts content till I could pick an agreeable selection.