“Great Value”

Fireside Grill
Ranked #62 of 1,239 Restaurants in Victoria
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Fireside Grill is a wonderfully refurbished heritage manor with an upbeat atmosphere ideal for casual fine dining to small or large parties. The Fireside blends European & Asian recipes with proven West Coast favourites. We source many of our ingredients from local producers and farmers. We believe that farm to table is the best way to showcase our great local cuisine. Come and enjoy our 3 course -$25 menu offered every evening till November.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have always wanted to see the inside of this building so we finally took time to stop for dinner and were extremely pleased with the quality of the three course dinner for $23. It really was an excellent soup, steak and desert. The restaurant is in a hall that to me was very reminiscent of an Oxford college dining hall with its' high ceilings.

1  Thank Kathy M

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have had lunch at this top notch, popular dining "house" twice in the past 2 months. The service was friendly, extremely prompt and professional (but not stiff) both times and feel certain this is the "target" of the owners.

The menu choices are wide and varied; including several $12 lunch selections at the bottom of the menu. I did have a $12 salad topped with warm salmon the first time - and I was not disappointed.
I was with a large group on that visit.

Last week I took a new, female friend; and she was so impressed, she is planning to take her husband and boys 14 and 11, even though her husband is not usually a person who likes to dine out. Prior to my friend's visit to the Fireside Grill, she thought The Keg had the best food she knew of in Victoria. She has now changed that to "The Fireside Grill" is the best food I have tasted in Victoria~

On this visit with my female friend last week, we both chose to have a Scallop & Prawn Linguiine - sorry I honestly can't name it as eloquently as they do on their menu. It was absolutely scrumptious, complete with a dotting of unexpected, black beans - nice touch. Highly recommend this dish.

Their menu is posted on-line; their Hot Iron Steak, and Lamb Burger were just two of the other many, inviting choices.

The Scallop & Prawn Linguine was priced at approximately $17.00 and it is a full serving, just as it would be at dinner/supper hour.

Congratulations to the owners of this superbly run business! 5 Stars!

1  Thank KAREN G
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had not been impressed with fireside Grill's food so stopped going about a year ago. On a friend's recommendation and because it is so convenient, we decided to give it another try Jan 16/2014. Every aspect was a treat. Service by David was friendly, professional and super efficient. The lobster bisque was really tasty as was the duck confit. The pasta dish of lamb shank off the bone with orriechette was truly the best I've eaten outside of Italy. Creme brulee dessert and delicious, strong Americanos topped off our very special meal. Will definitely return and heartily recommend it. Ask for David's section! Servers don't come any better!

1  Thank bagwan
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We went there for our anniversary. Service was great. Wine selection was excellent. Everyone was happy with the food. I would recommend this place if one is in the area.

1  Thank SSDNY
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went there for dinner and had a great time/From the service to the food to the atmosphere.
The 3 course dinner is far the best value for your money/