“Fabulous Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zefferelli's

Zefferelli's
Ranked #36 of 3,705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place, service, location, food, wine list were excellent and everyone loved their meals. Service staff was able to balance the right amount of timing and helpfulness. Food was hot, tasty, plentiful and fresh which is always nice! You could taste the freshness. Would go here every time I come back to Vancouver

Vancouver, Canada
“No Idea What to Expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Heard via a friend, via a friend that this was a good place to go. Loved the ambience and the location and got in without a reservation which was nice. All three of us had pasta and I was a bit disappointed. Mine was on the verge of being dry and the pasta was undercooked (more than al dente). Flavor was good though. Bread was served at seating but not offered again which was a shame because the red sauce it came with was absolutely delicious and there was lots left! Left satsified - no room for dessert. Don't know if I would go again or not really. It was just okay.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ctraue
Kenmore, Washington
“Fast service, no up-selling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a very nice meal here last night. The asparagus risotto was full-flavored and was a beautiful accompaniment to my chop. My husband's puttanesca was fine, too. The room was warm and our waiter provided quick service. There was no up selling here. We actually had to ask for espressos after our meal. The gelato affogato was wonderful and even after a large meal, I'd recommend ordering this dessert.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Entertainment coupon? Be there on time!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you have an entertainment book coupon be sure to get there before 6! we were 5 min late and they wouldn't let us use it. besides that, we really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service.

The food was pretty average. We had the squid for appetizer and it was pretty salty. I had the crab linguini which was quite flavor lacking. The pasta was cooked just right, though! I would recommend this place to friends looking for a nice date (where the focus is the ambience and each other, not so much the food!).

• Visited February 2014
Portlaoise, Ireland
“Just Okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Really not sure what all the fuss is about with this place. My wife and I went in the late afternoon one Friday so I guess that didn't help as far as atmosphere is concerned. But the food was only okay, a little cold and far too much garlic in it. The service was great it has to be said. We only went because it was highly recommended on Trip Advisor but I don't think we'll be back. Only okay.

• Visited February 2014