“Consistently awesome”

Ranked #3 of 70 Bakeries in Vancouver
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Description: Proud purveyor of Vancouver’s favourite Honey Dip and classic donut recipes! Located in the Granville Island Public Market Since 1979
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Always my first stop when visiting Granville island. Friendly staff and I enjoy peeking out back to see what's cooking. It's also sometimes my last stop so I can enjoy on the way home.

4  Thank Neil F

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Or just as good as home made.
They seem very fresh and wholesome. As much as that is possible in a donut.
Not the largest selection but my favourite are the sugar and cinnamon coated ones! Yummy.
An inexpensive little treat.
The two young men behind the counter were very polite and efficient.
Enjoy!

4  Thank PeterBruceG
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Always grab a bag of day olds when I'm around.. They're awesome donuts, and it's easy to see why Lee's has been there almost 30 years. A highlight for me when I visit Granville Island.

4  Thank DanasaurusRex
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were recently in the market here & enjoyed some Warm, Fresh, & Delicious donuts from this shop! The clerk was also very friendly & nice!

4  Thank Kathy N
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I would highly recommend the jelly donuts. Made on site and fresh. If you see your favorite out of stock, as the girls what time the next batch will come out so you can get one while they're still warm. Lee's is GREAT!

4  Thank 5mall5uitcase