“Good but not great buritto”
Review of Red Burrito

Red Burrito
Ranked #1,959 of 4,038 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Reviewed July 20, 2016

I had the chicken buritto, it was good - a large filling portion at a good price - but there was something missing - not sure what - but I felt it could be improved!

Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

Best burrito we have had in Vancouver! Was super saucy and had loads of meat.. definitely a winner I would of had 2 or 3 if I wasn't so full

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

Had a beef burrito in a bowl for lunch. Have been to Red Burrito a number of times and they are consistently good. Not really a Mexican burrito nor is the hot sauce very hot. Be better for me if they had some chopped jalapeño's or a hotter hot sauce but the food quality for cheap (relatively speaking ...after all this is Vancouver) eats is good. Burritos are huge.

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

The chicken burrito was good especially since I added guacamole, also good was the Mexican orange soda that I washed it down with.

What I didn't like was that the staff seem unhappy (a friend that visited this Red Burrito this week said the same thing to me), this made me feel unwelcome. I also found the burrito slightly pricey for what I got (Mucho Burrito's burrito is a bit bigger).

Reviewed May 29, 2015

I was less than impressed with my chicken burrito.It was ok,but they overloaded it with soggy ,wet lettuce and a glob of bland mushed out,guacamole that tasted like the fridge..I even had to pay extra for the less than stellar guacamole that they drowned my poor burrito in.Won't be going back.

1  Thank VancouverRik