“Favorite place to stop for lunch”
Review of Uppercrust Bakery & Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uppercrust Bakery & Deli
Cuisines: Cafe
Burnaby, BC
“Favorite place to stop for lunch”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

I have worked in the Marpole area for over 15 years. Consequently I have had the chance to try many if not all of the restaurants in the area. Tyson and Connie's deli remains my favorite lunch spot, you must try their pannini's and soups.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The very best panini sandwhiches I've had. Really good roast beef sandwhiches as well. Definitely a weekend favorite...”
Reviewed February 4, 2008

The very best panini sandwhiches I've had. Really good roast beef sandwhiches as well. Definitely a weekend favorite for Ryan and I. It's a family run business, so you can't beat the service. If you're in Vancouver, and you haven't given this little place a try, please do. They need more business. They also have really nice bread and yummy treats.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook