“Very good”

Cuisines: French, Fast Food, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Description: Importing the tradition of the classic European café to North America, Café Crêpe specializes in Parisian sweet and savoury crêpes, French baguette sandwiches, grilled Italian panini, soups, salads and more.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went here for breakfast and a snack in the evening. Enjoyed both visits.

Breakfast--we sat down inside rather than get a to-go order from the window. Service was good. Food was yummy. Had the Montreal beef crepe--it was good. Tasted more like corned beef in my opinion. But it was good. My 10 yoa had a nutella crepe. Excellent. Coffee was also good. Overall, a good breakfast. Prices a little high for what you get, but I think worth it.

Snack in the evening--got a lemon and sugar crepe. A great evening dessert/snack. Served fast. And again, good service.

I give one $ for this place as most folks go to the take-out window. For that, a good deal.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We walked over here from our hotel one morning for a quick breakfast before going on a cruise. There are many options for crepes and regular American style breakfasts. During the week they have very well priced specials. My daughter and I each had a Nutella crepe with whipped cream and it was heaven. My husband had a basic breakfast with eggs, bacon and hash browns, which he enjoyed very much. The coffee was nice and strong. This is a good option for a decent breakfast near all the downtown hotels. There are several locations in Vancouver but this review is for Robson Street.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Cafe Crepe is located on Robson Street which is the main shopping and eating street. It is conviently located right around the corner from the hotel I was staying at, The Sutton Place. They have sweet and savory crepes and the seletion is large. There is inside seating and a nice large bench outside.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

If you want something to eat that is sweet, quick, and served fresh to order, this is the place! The crepes are amazing, the nutella and coconut crepe is the best i've tried. I come hungry and I leaved satisfied without feeling bloated. It's a nice light treat to have! Staff and efficient and friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great crepes! Very helpful staff, good value, great location and nice ambience. We had breakfast on our first morning and the staff gave great advice on what to see and how to get about