“Quick and Tasty!”

Ranked #273 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Sometimes you just do not want to make a big production out of a meal. I stay in an apartment hotel when I am in Vancouver and I am entertaining clients every night. When I am on my own I just want something simple and tasty. The legendary Noodle House is the place to go especially if you love noodles. I have tried both the soup noodles and the fried noodle dishes and they are both great. You also get to watch the noodles being made which is no charge entertainment. The place is small and crowded so be prepared to wait for a table, especially if you area big group. It's a good deal!

There are newer reviews for Legendary Noodle House

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for some late night eats and had heard that this place was good. It is a tiny hole in the wall quite a few blocks from Granville St with only a few tables and fairly small menu but the atmosphere was good and the food was delicious. We ordered a Japanese pancake with peanut sauce which was SO good but very rich so make sure to share. We each ordered a separate noodle dish and then watched the chef stretch the noodles from dough and shape, cut and cook them on the spot. My dish was noodles and again a peanut type sauce and was missing a vegetable so would have been better for sharing, but was still SO good. I have never had noodles so fresh and perfectly cooked on top of the affordable prices, we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Legendary Noodles serves delicious homemade noodles with quick service at reasonable prices. We went for a late lunch to avoid the crowds that sometimes line up outside. Small menu but consistent quality.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Fun and funky and delicious! The menu is a treat to read. And watching the passers-by is better than TV any day.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

we tried a bunch of new dishes and were uniformly impressed by the noodles and the sauces. very affordable, which means a lot of foot traffic, so try to sit away from the door when it's cold. pretty good service, too, on a busy Saturday night.