All reviews champagne lounge control panel high tech in room dining beautiful hotel heated floors every staff member turn down service hotel experience floor to ceiling windows would highly recommend this hotel cruise ship valet parking four seasons stanley park concierge luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently spent 2 nights at the Trump Tower and loved every minute of it. It was the finest hotel we have ever stayed in and everything is state of the art. It really made you feel special. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and in the heart of Vancouver.

Room tip: We stayed in the most modest room and loved it
Date of stay: September 2019
Kervin v, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear deanmelton, Thank you for choosing the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience.
I am delighted to read that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed every minute of it. My team and I are glad that we have made your stay special and truly memorable.
Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to treat ourselves for four nights at the start of a two week holiday
The concierge and reception staff were very helpful and professional
The room was a deluxe free upgrade with central oval bathtub and good shower and the lights, blinds and curtains were all controlled on wall switch. Comfy bed with nice pillows
My only adverse comments were that the view was only office blocks and apartments which surround the hotel and that at £230 per night breakfast should have been included

Room tip: We had eighth floor which was quiet and spacious but no view
Date of stay: September 2019

Dear brianjaguar, Thank you for choosing the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience.
My team and I greatly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled that you had an amazing 'treat' and enjoyed the service as well as the well-appointed guestroom.
We will review your suggestion regarding breakfast. Please do visit us again should your travels bring you back to Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I want to start by saying the rooms were great. Our trip was strictly a business trip and after being in meetings all day we returned to our room at 4:30 p.m. just to find our room not having been cleaned. The staff came in around 5:30 p.m. to clean and therefore we left at that time so as not to be in their way. Also upon our arrival in using the shower the first day there was hair all over the walls in the shower...we ended up cleaning it ourselves.
Again I do want to say that we did enjoy the beautiful room...however very disappointed that after long exhausting days we were not able to just relax once we got back to the room.

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Caren S, Thank you for choosing the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience.
I am disappointed to read that your stay was not a complete success. I sincerely apologize that your room as well as showers were not cleaned in a timely manner and the resulting inconvenience it caused. I can assure you that it is our priority to provide an unparalleled guest experience to all our valued guests. I will address these discrepancies with the relevant departments for their immediate actions.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back and to re-impress you with the five star service we are known for.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Forget what you think about Mr Trump his hotel was fantastic, great location, friendly and helpful staff and situated right in the centre of Vancouver. Really enjoyed the high tech gadets in the room. And when we needed a taxi the door man arranged for us to be taken in the hotel car which turned out to be a black Escalade with the number plate trump 2. You should have seen the faces of the other diners when we turned up at the resturant in that

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group

Dear clements_amberley, Thank you for choosing the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience.
My team and I greatly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed every aspect of your one week stay with us, from the location of the hotel to the ride in the house car.
Thank you for sharing. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was so accomodating and considerate. This was definintely a top notch operation. The staff at the front dest went out of their way to ensure we had what we needed, including recommending a great breakfast place down the road vs their buffet when we described what we were looking for!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group

Dear ellen328, Thank you for choosing the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience.
I am delighted to read that you had an amazing stay and that my team of Associates went above and beyond to ensure that your stay was memorable.
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.