“Are Oysters high on your list of Fav foods?”

Rodney's Oyster House
Ranked #29 of 3,776 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Vancouver, Canada
“Are Oysters high on your list of Fav foods?”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Although Rodney's is noisy and the wine glasses are very pedestrian, the food is excellent. It is my birthday choice and one of my fav restaurants.
The crusted halibut is fantastic. The choice of fresh oysters is great and the mussels and clam pots are mouth watering.
Make a reservation well ahead.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
BC, Canada
“Excellent oyster house!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped here before seeing the R&B Allstars at the Anza and had a great time! We arrived about 20 minutes before 6 so we were able to get in on the 1/2 price oysters. Great with the fresh grated horseradish and hot sauces. Service was good, it was packed, and a great vibe. The meals were all excellent and nothing bad to be said! Give it a try.

• Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Fun, happening place and the best halibut I've ever had...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The oysters were so fresh and the food was great. I had the best halibut ever here...
If you're looking for a fun atmosphere and a great place to meet up with friends, I would highly recommend Rodney's Oyster House. It's a busy place so I wouldn't recommend it if you're in a hurry; this is a place to relax and enjoy good company, good food, and a fun environment.

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“And I don't even like oysters....”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

During a trip to Vancouver the hotel concierge recommended Rodney's Oyster House. Often I find that such recommendations are to expensive and not as good as advertised locations, but not this time! Rodney's had great food, sparkling atmosphere, and the cost was very reasonable. Our server, Nick, was tremendously helpful and fun, and the "shucker" behind the bar worked non-stop. My wife loved the oysters, my seafood salad was great, and the total experience a delight.

• Visited July 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome seafood!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place is simply amazing. Great, fresh food, best oysters and scallops in a long time. Also, service was really good and helpful. I wish I was in Vancouver so I can go back there one more time.

• Visited August 2012