“Excellent oyster house!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped here before seeing the R&B Allstars at the Anza and had a great time! We arrived about 20 minutes before 6 so we were able to get in on the 1/2 price oysters. Great with the fresh grated horseradish and hot sauces. Service was good, it was packed, and a great vibe. The meals were all excellent and nothing bad to be said! Give it a try.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The oysters were so fresh and the food was great. I had the best halibut ever here...
If you're looking for a fun atmosphere and a great place to meet up with friends, I would highly recommend Rodney's Oyster House. It's a busy place so I wouldn't recommend it if you're in a hurry; this is a place to relax and enjoy good company, good food, and a fun environment.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

During a trip to Vancouver the hotel concierge recommended Rodney's Oyster House. Often I find that such recommendations are to expensive and not as good as advertised locations, but not this time! Rodney's had great food, sparkling atmosphere, and the cost was very reasonable. Our server, Nick, was tremendously helpful and fun, and the "shucker" behind the bar worked non-stop. My wife loved the oysters, my seafood salad was great, and the total experience a delight.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place is simply amazing. Great, fresh food, best oysters and scallops in a long time. Also, service was really good and helpful. I wish I was in Vancouver so I can go back there one more time.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Being told to "pick up the pace" for ordering after being seated for 5 minutes. Server spilling wine on the table, and leaving it for ten minutes. The best part of the night was getting to leave.