“Hooked on power cookies”
Review of YEW seafood + bar

YEW seafood + bar
Reserve with OpenTable
YEW seafood + bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Howe & West Georgia
Description: YEW seafood + bar is one of the city's premier seafood restaurants, delivering exceptionally delicious cuisine, great wines, innovative cocktails and a fun, welcoming environment for guests — all wrapped in legendary Four Seasons service. Perched at treetop level in Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, YEW's chic space, communal table and bar make it the perfect place to bring your social network.
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The menu was creative, the food delicious. The complimentary power cookie had me coming back for more. Every morning at the hotel, we bought the power cookies to help us through the day.

There are newer reviews for YEW seafood + bar

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I love Yew! We have been to this lovely place several times. It ends an evening of Christmas shopping, or closes an evening meeting or, this last time we were there, was a great stop after the game. I love the buzz of the place. I always have a "Merchant of Belfast" cocktail, which is lovely, or one of their white wines from their very nice wine list. Their snacks are lovely. Last Saturday we shared the calamari - a nice size portion for two, crisp, yummy, not a shred of grease.The three guys at the next table shared a HUGE appetizer platter that looked awesome. On other occasions we have had a charcuterie platter and the fondue (which I think was missing from the menu this last time and replaced by a blue cheese fondue which also looked wonderful). Despite the busy-ness of the place, the service is ALWAYS warm and pleasant. I am already looking forward to Christmas shopping if it means we get to go back to Yew.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

WHOA! I think I just found another favorite restaurant to add to my list. I've had the pleasure to eat here for dinner, a Yelp Elite party and now brunch.

The first thing you notice as you walk in is the beautiful and classy decor. If I can decorate my house, this is exactly what I'd do, - especially the wine room with 4 walls of glass wine racks! You can actually book a party for that room and it seats 10-14 people.

Brunch was absolutely fantastic! Yew doesn't give you bread in the beginning of the meal, they give you mini donuts. Already that's a win in my books! They come with an apricot dipping sauce and mmmm... hits the spot!

I had the lobster roll which was refreshing and light. I would have liked a bit more rolls as the portion was a little on the small side. The crab taco was my favorite. Crunchy, savoury and smothered with guacamole.

I know, it's not your typical brunch food, but you can order the eggs bene or steak & eggs as it's on the menu.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

meet people and spend time. Lunch menu was a bit dull. less choices more for the healthy minded.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

We ordered a $45, on ice, seafood platter that was amazing!

1  Thank gailtessier